We began as the Society of Hope Church in 1881 and became Hope Congregational Church in 1883. Our current, beautiful church home was built in 1967.
We come to Hope Church…
- To worship God
- To promote personal and spiritual growth
- To develop a religious community which encourages tolerance and openness of thought and accepts diversity of thought and action
- To search for meaning in life and for understanding of ourselves through the teachings of Jesus and other great teachers
- To understand how all things are related to each other and to learn how we may best serve our local community and our world community
- To celebrate with joy the richness of ourselves and our religious community.
Rev. Richard D. Feyen (email) (bio)